Personal data administrator – ALEX TOOLS ul. Przędzalniana 8a, 15-688 Białystok, Poland;
Electronic address – firstname.lastname@example.org
User – a person who browses the portal www.alex-tools.com
Cookies (so-called cookies) – IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the user’s device ALEX Sp. z o.o. and are intended for using the websites of ALEX TOOLS. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
Website – the website located at alex-med.eu and all websites located on the subpages and subdomains of the abovementioned portal.
II. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is ALEX TOOLS, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register NIP: 9662123999.
Contact with the data administrator
In matters regarding the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, please contact the Administrator by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by phone at +48 578 200 517.
The purposes of processing personal data
As part of your use of the Website, your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- direct marketing of the Administrator’s products and services – the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR); the Administrator’s legitimate interest is the opportunity to provide you with information about the Administrator’s services, to submit offers and increase the sale of the Administrator’s services;
- improving the functionality of the website, improving the speed of the website, adapting the content of the offer to your expectations and preferences determined based on your online behavior while browsing the websites; offers are posted on our website or websites of other entities; cookies may be placed by entities with whom we cooperate; cookies can collect data about your online behavior or IP address, collect anonymous aggregate statistics of browsing articles and products on the website, your consent is the legal basis for data processing (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
determination, investigation or defense against claims – the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR); the
- Administrator’s legitimate interest is protection against claims related to the use of the Website,
- for contact purposes.
The basis for the processing of your personal data is the necessity of processing for the implementation of our legitimate interest, which is the ability to answer your questions (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
The basis for the processing of your personal data is the necessity of processing to conclude a contract with you, at your request (art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO).
Recipients of personal data
We transfer your personal data to:
- entities processing data on our behalf, in particular IT service providers, marketing agencies, including notifications sent via the Contact Form – whereby such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions,
- third parties, in particular authorized bodies if such an obligation results from mandatory provisions of law.
The period of personal data processing
We will use your personal data:
- for the period of your use of the Website’s services to the extent that your personal data is processed in order to provide a specific service and fulfill the Administrator’s obligations,
until your objection to the extent that your personal data is processed for direct marketing of the Administrator’s products and services,
the scope of session cookies for up to 1 year or until they are deleted from the web browser, while in the scope of permanent cookies they remain in the browser until their expiry date or until they are deleted by the user from the browser;
- for a period not exceeding the limitation periods in civil and criminal matters determined in accordance with applicable Polish law to the extent that your personal data will be processed for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims.
Users’ access rights to their personal data
You have the right to access personal data concerning them and the right to request rectification of such data, their removal or restriction of their processing.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data takes place in an automated manner for the conclusion and performance of the contract or on the basis of consent, you have the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive from the Administrator of your personal data in a structured, commonly used format suitable for machine-readable. The data may be sent to another data administrator.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO). You also have the right to object, described in detail in section 7 below.
The rights referred to in point a) -d) above can be done by contacting the Administrator in the manner specified in point 2 above.
Objecting to the processing of personal data
To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you may raise the following types of objections:
- objection to the processing of personal data for purposes other than direct marketing – in this case, the Data Administrator may not accept the objection if it demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for the processing, overriding your interests, rights, and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
The right to object may be exercised by contacting the Administrator in the manner specified in point 2 above.
The concept of cookies
Cookies, in Polish cookies, are IT data, in particular small text files, which are saved on the end device (computer) of the website user during his use of this website and then stored there. The next time you connect to this website, cookies may be read by the user from the user’s computer and be used to adapt the website to the user’s preferences and for the statistical purposes of its owner.
The scope of using cookies
Cookies used by the Website are safe for users’ computers and devices, in particular, it is not possible for viruses and other unwanted or malicious software to enter the device.
Change browser settings regarding cookies
By default, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user’s end device. However, you can change these settings at any time until you completely block cookies. In this case, the use of the Website will still be possible, but some of its functions may not work properly. Failure to change your browser settings means that you agree to place and store cookies used on the Website on your device and to obtain access to them by the Website. Below we present how you can change the settings in the most popular web browsers:
Click on the menu (in the upper right corner), Settings tab> Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings button. In the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings: Delete cookies; Default blocking of cookies; Default permission for cookies; Default saving of Cookie files and page data until the browser is closed; Specifying exceptions for Cookies from specific websites or domains.
Internet Explorer 8.0
From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy, Sites button. Use the slider to set the level, confirm the change with the OK button.
From the browser menu: Tools> Options> Privacy. Activate the Firefox field: “will use user settings”. Cookies (cookies) are determined by checking – or not – the Accept cookies item.
From the browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced. Cookies are determined by checking – or not – Cookies.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences and click the Security icon. Here you select the security level in the “Accept cookies” area.
Regardless of cookies, the Website automatically saves information on your servers that is transmitted to us by web browsers every time you visit. This information is saved in the form of logs containing:
- the website from which you access our website;
- IP address;
- date and time of access;
- amount of data sent;
- information about the browser and operating system used.
This information is used in particular to manage the Website, recognize problems with servers, and solve them, analyze possible security breaches on the Website, as well as for statistical purposes. This information is not combined with the personal data of Website users.
Changes in privacy